Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friendship

1. even if the journey ahead of you is hard, Happiness is there waiting for you to find it!!

2. If 2 hearts are meant to be friends,no matter how long it takes,how far they go,how tough it seems,fate will bring them 2 gether to share friendship 4ever.

3. you realize who your true best friends are;there the ones that stay by you no matter how hard or difficult it gets !

4. alone i only say but together we shout, alone i only smile but together we laugh, alone i can only live but together we can celebrate, that's being friends !!

5. thinks that memories last forever never do they die. Best friends stick together and never say goodbye

6. believes that we must let our smile change the world, but not to let the world change our smile. It's contagious and infectious, so smile, and smile some more!

7. Sometimes people are nothing ..you make them something..&when they become something...they feel you are nothing.

8. To the one I love with all my heart, I hope that we shall never part.
Through an through until days end, you are for now an for ever myvery best friend...

9. I'm always there for you. I was there when you cried, when you were scared, when you were lost. I cared about you. So tell me, where were you when I was crying?

10. Start a new day with a clean heart, No tears, no fear, no worry, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment